Pure Michigan’s page for the city of Frankfort says:
Frankfort stands on the shores of Lake Michigan. The pristine dunes, beaches and spectacular sunsets awe visitors and locals alike. Victorian homes dominate the picturesque, maple-lined streets and shoppers find unique items crafted by local artisans in Frankfort’s specialty shops and galleries.
Just north of the town center, Point Betsie Lighthouse, one of Michigan’s most photographed structures offers unique views of Lake Michigan and a rich history of times gone by.
- Frankfort-Elberta Chamber of Commerce – business listings & general information for Frankfort
- Benzie County Visitor’s Bureau – lodging and things to do in Frankfort and Benzie County
- Paul Oliver Memorial Hospital – part of the Traverse City-based Munson Healthcare system
- The Garden Theater – movie theater in downtown Frankfort
- Point Betsie Lighthouse – Michigan’s most photographed lighthouse is just a short ways north, and there’s also a lovely lighthouse in Frankfort!