The Maples has opened its brand new 78-bed skilled nursing and rehab facility. All residents have private rooms with their own private bathrooms, and there are a few suites and rooms for double occupancy. There are over one hundred full-time and part-time employees. The Maples is located one block north of Paul Oliver Memorial Hospital. We are situated on four acres of land with two patio areas for outside activities and gardening.
At The Maples, we believe we have a vision to fulfill in serving individuals in Benzie County. That vision consists of:
- Setting the standard for quality by which others are measured.
- Having an abundance of staff and volunteers committed to service.
- Maintaining a philosophy & environment that promote a feeling of home.
- Caring for individuals regardless of their ability to pay.
- Being a well recognized and integral part of the aging service network.
- Managing a stable base of financial resources wisely.