The Maples, Benzie County Medical Care Facility, is a county-owned nonprofit Medicare and Medicaid skilled nursing facility. Registered nurses and certified nursing assistants are on duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week providing our residents with the highest quality of care. Located in beautiful Frankfort on the shores of Lake Michigan, the 62-bed facility provides long-term care, skilled nursing care, and rehabilitative therapy services, along with an outstanding activities department. Residents are offered a wide range of events, including off-site and on-site activities and a home atmosphere. You are invited to visit and tour The Maples and get to know our staff.
To provide accessible, high quality long term care and to meet the evolving health care needs of the residents of Benzie County
Vision Statement ~ The Maples, Benzie County Medical Care Facility is dedicated to creating and sustaining:
- A caring and compassionate community facility that fully understands the aging process and issues involved in meeting the needs of the aging community within Benzie County;
- A facility and community of staff and volunteers that endeavor to improve the quality of life for residents, their families and caregivers in Benzie County;
- A philosophy and environment that continually promotes a feeling of home;
- A commitment to managing a stable base of financial resources responsibly;
- A community of experienced health care providers who strive to be the leader in providing healthcare services to Benzie County.
Administrator - Kathleen Dube, NHA
Director of Nursing - Donna Stier, RN
The Maples, Benzie County Medical Care Facility
210 Maple Avenue
Frankfort, MI 49635